Ron Carter ROCKS!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Well today I got an e-mail about the specials that my dealership is doing for car maintenance in the month of February. The deal are great, but the even better part was to find out that they give a 10% discount to Military Members as long as they show their military ID to service. Their discounts for February include discounted prices on everything from Fluid flushes, wheel alignement, break replacement, discounts on oil change, a few days of a free loaner on any work over $300, a couple of days where ANY ONE can get 10% any service, but the best one that ANY ONE can use is on Valentine's Day when you get 15% off ANY maintenance or repair. I am one of those people who trust very few places to work on my car, so it is good to know that they are taking care of their customers especially the loyal ones.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't know really where to put this so.... and sorry I am late and all... happy late aniversary! I hope that you had a fantastic growing year together, and many more strong ones to come!
http://Aye153.wordpress.com

Post a Comment